Ways to Register:
Register online at SCVotes.org until 11:59 PM on Oct. 8
- All you need is a valid SC Driver’s license or ID issued by the SC Department of Motor Vehicles
Register in person
The Richland County Voter Registration Office is open until 1 PM on Oct. 8
- Otherwise, open Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Address: 2020 Hampton Street Columbia, SC 29204
Complete mail-in form – http://www.scvotes.org/files/
- Can mail, fax, or email the form
- Mail: Send to Richland County Board of Voter Registration P.O. Box 192 Columbia, SC 29202; the application must be postmarked by the deadline. Post offices that are open on Saturdays can postmark on Saturday, but be aware of their adjusted hours.
- Fax: (803) 576-1510
- Email: email@example.com
If you are a student at USC or know a USC student, visit https://uofsc.turbovote.org/ to register using your student ID.